|Go to:||Home Mailing List Installation Instructions Source Code Members|
|Packs:||ExtensionPack Basic ExtensionPack Assistant SearchPlugin Packs|
The extensionpack source code can be accessed in either of the following ways:
- View the source using the CVS web interface
- Check out the source using anonymous CVS with the following commands (password is guest):
cvs -d :pserver:email@example.com:/cvs login cvs -z3 -d :pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/cvs co extensionpack/src extensionpack/www
CVS client and Help Documentation links:
- CVS - Open Source Version Control
- Tortoise CVS
- Using Tortoise CVS for Revision Control
- MozDev WinCVS Setup
- WinCVS - How to Use WinCVS
- WinCvs Daily Use Guide
- Ximbiot - CVS Wiki
The ExtensionPacks contain extensions which were not programmed by the autors of the ExtensionPacks.
For questions or comments about ExtensionPack, please send a message to the ExtensionPack mailing list.
For questions or comments about a project included in an ExtensionPack, please visit the projects website.
For questions or comments not about a specific project, please read the Mozdev Feedback page.